Experience the peace and joy of true meditation.
For mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being. Learn how to meditate and keep yourself in balance.
In person weekly classes
WEEKLY MEDITATION CLASSES
Every Friday • 19:30 to 21:00
In Hamrun Malta
Join us each week in Hamrun to learn how to awaken your inner energy. For more details follow our Facebook page, send us a message, an e-mail or give us a call;
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +35699562669
- Visit us on Facebook
- Worldwide centres – in over 100 countries.
Register your interest
To participant in our weekly classes and online program, please register your interest so we can keep in touch with you via emails and WhatsApp.
Note: You do not need to register to participate in any of the sessions.
Live online meditations
Live meditation 24/7
All day and every day – Guided meditations, talks, music and more!
More live daily meditations.
3 minute meditation
Sit quietly for 3 minutes with your hands palm-up on lap. Eyes can be open or closed.
More guided meditations.
Connect to a meditator
Free live chat with an experienced meditator. No software required.
Connect to Meditate Now!
Daily live meditations on YouTube, Facebook & Zoom
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. Zoom sessions are interactive so you’ll be able to chat privately with our presenters if you have any questions.
Quick start to your meditation …it’s easy!
Follow the 3 Step meditation guide below by Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation) and experience a deep sense of meditation and peace. It takes only a few minutes and really works! You can sit on a chair or on the floor, with your shoes removed.
Step 1. Guided meditation to activate your inner being
Follow the steps in this video by Shri Mataji. You will be directed to place your right hand on various energy centres (chakras) on your left side while taking silent affirmations to activate your inner being. This process is called Self-Realisation.
Once you have finished viewing the above video proceed to Step 2.
Step 2. How to meditate
Once your inner being has been activated, follow these steps for your daily 10 minute meditation. (There’s no need to repeat Step 1 each time.)
- Sit comfortably with both hands open, palms up on your lap. Sit on a chair or on the floor, as you wish. If you can, remove your shoes, to give you a connection with the Mother Earth.
- Take a few deep breaths, then breathe in a quiet, relaxed way.
- Keep your attention above your head. Let thoughts go without following them.
- If thoughts continue, say gently within yourself, “Not this thought” or “I forgive myself, I forgive everyone”.
- When you are peaceful, see if you can feel a gentle cool breeze on your hands, or gently blowing upwards above your head.
- When you feel the cool above your head, gently keep your attention there. Rest both hands on your lap, palms up.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and silence. You can play the meditation music below while you meditate.
Meditation Flute Music #1
Step 3. Next steps
Meditating daily for 10 – 15 minutes will help to strengthen and deepen your meditation experience. Download our Meditation Guide or visit the Multimedia Meditation Areas to learn more about the Sahaja Yoga Meditation technique.
- Download our free meditation guide for your daily meditation plus learn how to balance your inner being.
Multimedia Meditation Area
Visit our video, audio and music areas where you’ll be introduced to the philosophy and technique of Sahaja Yoga meditation. You can also download and share the various multimedia for free.